Name and address of the person responsible
The responsible body within the meaning of the basic data protection regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is:
Institut für Lern-Innovation
tel +49 (0) 9131 85-61100
fax +49 (0) 9131 85-61138
Name and address of the Data Protection Officer
Norbert Gärtner, RD
General information on data processing
Scope of the processing of personal data
As a matter of principle, we process personal data of our users only to the extent necessary to provide a functional website and our contents and services. The processing of personal data of our users regularly only takes place with the user’s consent. An exception is made in cases where prior consent cannot be obtained for factual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by law.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
If we obtain the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO) serves as the legal basis.
When processing personal data which is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations which are necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures.
Insofar as processing of personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
If the processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or of a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the former interest, Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f DSGVO serves as the legal basis for the processing.
Data deletion and storage duration
The personal data of the person concerned will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage no longer applies. Furthermore, data may be stored if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in Union regulations, laws or other regulations to which the person responsible is subject. Blocking or erasure of data is also carried out when a storage period prescribed by the above-mentioned standards expires, unless there is a need to continue storing the data for the purpose of concluding or fulfilling a contract.
Provision of the website and creation of log files
Description and scope of data processing
Whenever our website is called up, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the calling computer. The following data is collected:
- the address (URL) of the website from which the file was requested
- the name of the called file
- the date and time of the request
- the amount of data transmitted
- the access status (file transferred, file not found, etc.)
- the description of the type of web browser or operating system used
- the anonymous IP address of the requesting computer.
The stored data is required exclusively for technical or statistical purposes; it is not compared with other data sets or even passed on to third parties, even in part. The data is stored in the log files of our system. Not affected by this are the IP addresses of the user or other data that allow the data to be assigned to a user: Before being saved, each data record is made anonymous by changing the IP address. This data is not stored together with other personal data of the user.
Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files is Art. 6 para. 1 letter f DSGVO.
Purpose of the data processing
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable the website to be delivered to the user’s computer. For this purpose, the user’s IP address must remain stored for the duration of the session.
It is saved in log files to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data serves us to optimise the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
These purposes also constitute our legitimate interest in data processing in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected. In the case of the collection of data for the purpose of providing the website, this is the case when the relevant session has ended.
In the case of storage of the data in log files, this is the case after seven days at the latest. Storage beyond this period is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated so that it is no longer possible to assign the calling client.
Possibility of objection and removal
The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is mandatory for the operation of the website. There is therefore no possibility of objection on the part of the user.
Contact form and e-mail contact
Description and scope of data processing
On our website there are contact forms which can be used for electronic contact. If a user takes advantage of this option, the data entered in the input mask will be transmitted to us and stored.
The specific data records are listed and explained in the respective contact forms. If there are any deviations or additions to the basic principles and purpose and duration of storage listed here, these will be indicated on the respective contact forms.
Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO if the user has given his consent.
The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Art. 6 para. 1 letter f DSGVO. If the e-mail contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
Purpose of the data processing
Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected. For personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation ends when it can be concluded from the circumstances that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified.
Possibility of objection and removal
The user has the possibility to revoke his consent to the processing of personal data at any time. If the user contacts us by e-mail, he can object to the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case the conversation cannot be continued.
All personal data stored in the course of the contact will be deleted in this case.
This site uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as the requests you send to us as the site operator. You can recognise an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of your browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If the SSL encryption is activated, the data that you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Rights of the data subject
If your personal data is processed, you are a data subject within the meaning of the DSGVO and you are entitled to the following rights in relation to the person responsible:
Right of access to information
You can request confirmation from the person responsible as to whether personal data concerning you is being processed by us.
If such processing has taken place, you can request information from the data controller on the following:
- 1. the purposes for which the personal data are processed
2. the categories of personal data which are processed;
3. the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been or will be disclosed
4. the planned duration of storage of the personal data relating to you or, where it is not possible to give specific details, criteria for determining the duration of storage;
5. the existence of a right of rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right to have the processing limited by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
6. the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
7. any available information as to the origin of the data when the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
8. the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, in accordance with Art. 22, paragraphs 1 and 4 DPA and, at least in these cases, meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing on the data subject.
You have the right to request information as to whether personal data concerning you is transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. In this context, you may request to be informed of the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Art. 46 DSGVO in connection with the transfer.
This right of information may be limited to the extent that it is likely to render impossible or seriously hinder the achievement of the research or statistical purposes and that the limitation is necessary for the achievement of the research or statistical purposes.
Right of rectification
You have the right to ask the data controller to correct and/or complete any personal data processed concerning you if it is incorrect or incomplete. The data controller must make the correction without delay.
Your right of rectification may be limited to the extent that it is likely to make it impossible or seriously hinder the achievement of the research or statistical purposes and the limitation is necessary for the achievement of the research or statistical purposes.
Right to restrict processing
Under the following conditions, you may request that the processing of personal data concerning you be restricted:
- if you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period of time that enables the person responsible to verify the accuracy of the personal data
- the processing is unlawful and you object to the deletion of the personal data and request instead the restriction of the use of the personal data
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need the personal data in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims; or
- if you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 Para. 1 DSGVO and it has not yet been established whether the justified reasons of the controller outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of personal data relating to you has been restricted, such data, apart from being stored, may be processed only with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or on grounds of an important public interest of the Union or a Member State.
If the restriction on processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, you will be informed by the controller before the restriction is lifted.
Your right to restrict processing may be limited to the extent that it is likely to make it impossible or seriously hamper the achievement of the research or statistical purposes and that the restriction is necessary for the achievement of the research or statistical purposes.
Obligation of deletion
Obligation of deletion
You may request the responsible person to delete the personal data concerning you without delay and the responsible person is obliged to delete such data without delay if one of the following reasons applies
- the personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed
- you revoke your consent on which the processing was based pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 letter a or Art. 9 para. 2 letter a FADP, and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- you object to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 Paragraph 1 DSGVO and there are no legitimate reasons for the processing, or you object to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 Paragraph 2 DSGVO.
- the personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully
- erasure of personal data relating to you is necessary to comply with a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the controller is subject
- the personal data concerning you have been collected in relation to information society services offered, in accordance with Article 8(1) of the DPA
Information to third parties
If the data controller has made public the personal data concerning you and is obliged to delete them pursuant to Art. 17 para. 1 DPA, it shall take reasonable measures, including technical measures, taking into account available technology and implementation costs, to inform data controllers who process the personal data that you, as a data subject, have requested them to delete all links to this personal data or copies or replications of this personal data.
The right of deletion does not apply if the processing is necessary
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to comply with a legal obligation requiring processing under Union or national law to which the controller is subject or to perform a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Article 9 paragraph 2 letters h and i and Article 9 paragraph 3 DSGVO;
- for archiving, scientific or historical research purposes in the public interest or for statistical purposes in accordance with Art. 89 (1) DSGVO, insofar as the right referred to in the section entitled “Obligation to delete” is likely to make it impossible or seriously prejudice the attainment of the objectives of such processing, or
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Right to information
If you have asserted the right to rectify, erase or limit the processing vis-à-vis the controller, the controller is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification, erasure or limitation of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right to be informed of these recipients by the data controller.
Right to data transferability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to the data controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to have this data communicated to another controller without interference from the controller to whom the personal data has been communicated, provided that
- the processing is based on a consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 letter a DSGVO or Art. 9 para. 2 letter a DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 letter b DSGVO and
- the processing is carried out by means of automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that the personal data concerning you be transferred directly from one controller to another controller, as far as this is technically feasible. The freedoms and rights of other persons must not be affected by this.
The right to data transferability does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
Right of objection
You have the right to object at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you which is carried out on the basis of Art. 6, paragraph 1, letter e or f of the DPA; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The responsible party will no longer process the personal data concerning you unless it can demonstrate compelling reasons for processing which are worthy of protection and which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or unless the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you are processed for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such marketing, including profiling, insofar as it is linked to such direct marketing.
If you object to processing for the purposes of direct marketing, your personal data will no longer be processed for those purposes.
You may exercise your right of objection in relation to the use of information society services by means of automated procedures involving technical specifications, without prejudice to Directive 2002/58/EC.
You also have the right to object, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to the processing of personal data relating to you for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Art. 89, paragraph 1 of the DPA.
Your right of objection may be limited to the extent that it is likely to make the realisation of the research or statistical purposes impossible or to seriously impair them and the limitation is necessary for the fulfilment of the research or statistical purposes.
Right to withdraw the declaration of consent under data protection law
You have the right to revoke your data protection declaration of consent at any time. Revocation of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that has taken place on the basis of your consent until revocation.
Automated decision in individual cases including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects in relation to you or significantly affects you in a similar way. This does not apply if the decision
- is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the person responsible
- is authorised by Union law or by the law of the Member States to which the person responsible is subject and that law provides for appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests; or
- with your express consent.
However, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data pursuant to Art. 9 para. 1 DSGVO, unless Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a or g DSGVO applies and appropriate measures have been taken to protect rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests.
With regard to the cases referred to in (1) and (3), the controller shall take appropriate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, which shall include at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person from the controller, to express his or her point of view and to challenge the decision.
Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State in which you are resident, your place of work or the place of the suspected infringement, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you is in breach of the DPA.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been submitted will inform the complainant of the status and outcome of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy under Art. 78 DSGVO.
Quelle: Erstellt mit dem Datenschutz Generator von firmenwebseiten.at in Kooperation mit wallentin.cc